This paper builds on and extends arguments made in Howden (2012). Research funding was generously provided by the Mercatus Center. The author would like to thank Devin Bowen for excellent research assistance, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments.
Separating the Wheat from the Chaff: Icelandic and Irish Policy Responses to the Banking Crisis
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Economic Affairs
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 348–360, October 2013
How to Cite
Howden, D. (2013), Separating the Wheat from the Chaff: Icelandic and Irish Policy Responses to the Banking Crisis. Economic Affairs, 33: 348–360. doi: 10.1111/ecaf.12044
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Mercatus Center
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!