A qualitative analysis of communication between members of a hospital-based multidisciplinary lung cancer team
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 20–31, January 2013
How to Cite
ROWLANDS, S. and CALLEN, J. (2013), A qualitative analysis of communication between members of a hospital-based multidisciplinary lung cancer team. European Journal of Cancer Care, 22: 20–31. doi: 10.1111/ecc.12004
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted 1 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.