Five-year follow-up of survival and relapse in patients who received cryotherapy during high-dose chemotherapy for stem cell transplantation shows no safety concerns
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 822–828, November 2012
How to Cite
SVANBERG, A., ÖHRN, K. and BIRGEGÅRD, G. (2012), Five-year follow-up of survival and relapse in patients who received cryotherapy during high-dose chemotherapy for stem cell transplantation shows no safety concerns. European Journal of Cancer Care, 21: 822–828. doi: 10.1111/ecc.12009
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Accepted 1 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.