Co-first authors, contributed equally to this work.
A phase II open-label study of the intravenous administration of homoharringtonine in the treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 605–611, September 2013
How to Cite
Daver, N., Vega-Ruiz, A., Kantarjian, H.M., Estrov, Z., Ferrajoli, A., Kornblau, S., Verstovsek, S., Garcia-Manero, G. and Cortes, J.E. (2013), A phase II open-label study of the intravenous administration of homoharringtonine in the treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome. European Journal of Cancer Care, 22: 605–611. doi: 10.1111/ecc.12065
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- National Cancer Institute, Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: CA100632
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.