Association between the MDR1 gene variant C3435T and risk of leukaemia: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 617–625, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, B.-B., Xuan, C., Deng, K.-F., Wu, N. and Lun, L.-M. (2013), Association between the MDR1 gene variant C3435T and risk of leukaemia: a meta-analysis. European Journal of Cancer Care, 22: 617–625. doi: 10.1111/ecc.12067
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.