Multimodality treatment for poorly differentiated neuroendocrine head and neck carcinomas – a single institution experience
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 648–652, September 2013
How to Cite
Görner, M., Brasch, F., Hirnle, P., Gehl, H.-B., Scholtz, L.-U., Wegehenkel, K. and Sudhoff, H. (2013), Multimodality treatment for poorly differentiated neuroendocrine head and neck carcinomas – a single institution experience. European Journal of Cancer Care, 22: 648–652. doi: 10.1111/ecc.12070
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!