Key workers in cancer care: patient and staff attitudes and implications for role development in cancer services
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 691–698, September 2013
How to Cite
Ling, J., McCabe, K., Brent, S. and Crosland, A. (2013), Key workers in cancer care: patient and staff attitudes and implications for role development in cancer services. European Journal of Cancer Care, 22: 691–698. doi: 10.1111/ecc.12079
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- North of England Cancer Network
- British Heart Foundation
- Cancer Research UK
- Economic and Social Research Council
- Medical Research Council
- National Institute for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.