The authors declare no conflicts of interest with respect to authorship and/or publication of this article. The authors received no financial support for the research and/or authorship of this article.
Affect as a mediator between self-efficacy and quality of life among Chinese cancer survivors in China
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
How to Cite
Yeung, N.C.Y. and Lu, Q. (2013), Affect as a mediator between self-efficacy and quality of life among Chinese cancer survivors in China. European Journal of Cancer Care. doi: 10.1111/ecc.12123
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.