Surgical nurses’ attitudes towards caring for patients dying of cancer – a pilot study of an educational intervention on existential issues
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 426–440, July 2014
How to Cite
Udo, C., Melin-Johansson, C., Henoch, I., Axelsson, B. and Danielson, E. (2014), Surgical nurses’ attitudes towards caring for patients dying of cancer – a pilot study of an educational intervention on existential issues. European Journal of Cancer Care, 23: 426–440. doi: 10.1111/ecc.12142
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Health Care Sciences Postgraduate School, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Mid Sweden University, Östersund, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.