Loss, uncertainty, or acceptance: subjective experience of changes to fertility after breast cancer
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 514–522, July 2014
How to Cite
Perz, J., Ussher, J. and Gilbert, E. (2014), Loss, uncertainty, or acceptance: subjective experience of changes to fertility after breast cancer. European Journal of Cancer Care, 23: 514–522. doi: 10.1111/ecc.12165
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!