Does resilience ‘buffer’ against depression in prostate cancer patients? A multi-site replication study
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 545–552, July 2014
How to Cite
Sharpley, C.F., Bitsika, V., Wootten, A.C. and Christie, D.R.H. (2014), Does resilience ‘buffer’ against depression in prostate cancer patients? A multi-site replication study. European Journal of Cancer Care, 23: 545–552. doi: 10.1111/ecc.12170
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education, Commonwealth Government of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.