Sequential Group Lending: A Mechanism to Raise the Repayment Rate in Microfinance
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 80, Issue 318, pages 326–344, April 2013
How to Cite
Sinn, M. (2013), Sequential Group Lending: A Mechanism to Raise the Repayment Rate in Microfinance. Economica, 80: 326–344. doi: 10.1111/ecca.12011
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!