Discounting Behaviour and the Magnitude Effect: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Denmark
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 80, Issue 320, pages 670–697, October 2013
How to Cite
Andersen, S., Harrison, G. W., Lau, M. I. and Rutström, E. E. (2013), Discounting Behaviour and the Magnitude Effect: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Denmark. Economica, 80: 670–697. doi: 10.1111/ecca.12028
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF/HSD 0527675, NSF/SES 0616746
- Danish Social Science Research Council. Grant Number: 275-08-0289
- Carlsberg Foundation. Grant Number: 2008_01_0410
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!