Labour Supply as a Buffer: Evidence from UK Households
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2013
© 2013 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 80, Issue 320, pages 698–720, October 2013
How to Cite
Benito, A. and Saleheen, J. (2013), Labour Supply as a Buffer: Evidence from UK Households. Economica, 80: 698–720. doi: 10.1111/ecca.12030
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!