Fueling Capitalism: Oil, the Regulation Approach, and the Ecology of Capital
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 Clark University
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 171–194, April 2013
How to Cite
Huber, M. (2013), Fueling Capitalism: Oil, the Regulation Approach, and the Ecology of Capital. Economic Geography, 89: 171–194. doi: 10.1111/ecge.12006
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!