The In Situ Upgrading of Japanese Electronics Firms in Malaysian Industrial Clusters
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Clark University
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 227–259, July 2013
How to Cite
Edgington, D. and Hayter, R. (2013), The In Situ Upgrading of Japanese Electronics Firms in Malaysian Industrial Clusters. Economic Geography, 89: 227–259. doi: 10.1111/ecge.12007
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410-967-1390
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!