The Moral Economy Is a Double-edged Sword: Explaining Farmers’ Earnings and Self-exploitation in Community-Supported Agriculture
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 Clark University
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 341–365, October 2013
How to Cite
Galt, R. E. (2013), The Moral Economy Is a Double-edged Sword: Explaining Farmers’ Earnings and Self-exploitation in Community-Supported Agriculture. Economic Geography, 89: 341–365. doi: 10.1111/ecge.12015
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- University of California. Grant Number: CA-D*-HCD-7743-H
- Packard Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!