From Financialization to Sociospatial Polarization of the City? Evidence from Canada
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 Clark University
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 33–66, January 2014
How to Cite
Walks, A. (2014), From Financialization to Sociospatial Polarization of the City? Evidence from Canada. Economic Geography, 90: 33–66. doi: 10.1111/ecge.12024
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!