The Energy Hot Potato and Governance of Value Chains: Power, Risk, and Organizational Adjustment in Intermediate Manufacturing Firms
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 Clark University
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 395–419, October 2013
How to Cite
Mulhall, R. A. and Bryson, J. R. (2013), The Energy Hot Potato and Governance of Value Chains: Power, Risk, and Organizational Adjustment in Intermediate Manufacturing Firms. Economic Geography, 89: 395–419. doi: 10.1111/ecge.12025
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!