Extraordinary Cities: Millennia of Moral Syndrome, World-Systems and City/State Relations By Peter J. Taylor Cheltenham. UK: Edward Elgar, 2013.
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 Clark University
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 425–427, October 2013
How to Cite
Acuto, M. (2013), Extraordinary Cities: Millennia of Moral Syndrome, World-Systems and City/State Relations By Peter J. Taylor Cheltenham. UK: Edward Elgar, 2013. Economic Geography, 89: 425–427. doi: 10.1111/ecge.12034
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!