Phone Clones: Authenticity Work in the Transnational Service Economy By Kiran Mirchandani Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 2012.
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 Clark University
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 115–116, January 2014
How to Cite
Benner, C. (2014), Phone Clones: Authenticity Work in the Transnational Service Economy By Kiran Mirchandani Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 2012. Economic Geography, 90: 115–116. doi: 10.1111/ecge.12041
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!