Regional Branching Reconsidered: Emergence of the Fuel Cell Industry in European Regions
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 Clark University
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 403–427, October 2014
How to Cite
Tanner, A. N. (2014), Regional Branching Reconsidered: Emergence of the Fuel Cell Industry in European Regions. Economic Geography, 90: 403–427. doi: 10.1111/ecge.12055
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!