Funding Sources: This work was supported by grants to DRL from the Friedreich Ataxia Research Alliance.
Longitudinal Strain in Friedreich Ataxia: A Potential Marker for Early Left Ventricular Dysfunction
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 50–57, January 2014
How to Cite
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Friedreich Ataxia Research Alliance
This article has been cited by:
- 2The cardiomyopathy in Friedreich's ataxia — New biomarker for staging cardiac involvement, International Journal of Cardiology, 2015, 194, 50, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Prevention and reversal of severe mitochondrial cardiomyopathy by gene therapy in a mouse model of Friedreich's ataxia, Nature Medicine, 2014, 20, 5, 542, , , , , , , , ,