Funding Sources: The study was funded by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute NHLBI supported by the MESA study contracts RO1-HL-66075, NO1-HC-9808, N01-HC-95162, NO1-HC-95168, and NO1-HC-95169. Dr. Armstrong was funded by Universidade Federal do Vale do São Francisco UNIVASF, Petrolina, PE, Brazil.
Left Ventricular Mass and Hypertrophy by Echocardiography and Cardiac Magnetic Resonance: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
© 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 12–20, January 2014
How to Cite
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute NHLBI
- MESA. Grant Numbers: RO1-HL-66075, NO1-HC-9808, N01-HC-95162, NO1-HC-95168, NO1-HC-95169
- Universidade Federal do Vale do São Francisco UNIVASF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.