Funding Sources: The study was funded by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute NHLBI supported by the MESA study contracts RO1-HL-66075, NO1-HC-9808, N01-HC-95162, NO1-HC-95168, and NO1-HC-95169. Dr. Armstrong was funded by Universidade Federal do Vale do São Francisco UNIVASF, Petrolina, PE, Brazil.
Left Ventricular Mass and Hypertrophy by Echocardiography and Cardiac Magnetic Resonance: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
© 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 12–20, January 2014
How to Cite
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute NHLBI
- MESA. Grant Numbers: RO1-HL-66075, NO1-HC-9808, N01-HC-95162, NO1-HC-95168, NO1-HC-95169
- Universidade Federal do Vale do São Francisco UNIVASF
- 2Recommendations for chamber quantification: a report from the American Society of Echocardiography's Guidelines and Standards Committee and the Chamber Quantification Writing Group, developed in conjunction with the European Association of Echocardiography, a branch of the European Society of Cardiology. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2005;18:1440–1463., , , et al: