Oxidized LDL Receptor 1 gene polymorphism in patients with Metabolic Syndrome
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2012 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 41–48, January 2013
How to Cite
Palmieri, V. O., Coppola, B., Grattagliano, I., Casieri, V., Cardinale, G., Portincasa, P., Palasciano, G. and Di Serio, F. (2013), Oxidized LDL Receptor 1 gene polymorphism in patients with Metabolic Syndrome. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 43: 41–48. doi: 10.1111/eci.12013
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2012 10:08PM EST
- Received 22 April 2012; accepted 20 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.