These authors equally contributed to the work.
Small platelet microparticle levels are increased in pulmonary arterial hypertension
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2012 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 64–71, January 2013
How to Cite
Nadaud, S., Poirier, O., Girerd, B., Blanc, C., Montani, D., Eyries, M., Imbert-Bismut, F., Pacheco, A., Vigne, J., Tregouet, D.-A., Humbert, M. and Soubrier, F. (2013), Small platelet microparticle levels are increased in pulmonary arterial hypertension. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 43: 64–71. doi: 10.1111/eci.12018
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received 26 January 2012; accepted 7 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.