Endothelial function does not relate to haemoglobin or serum erythropoietin concentrations and these do not explain the gender difference in endothelial function in healthy middle-aged men and women
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2012 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 225–230, March 2013
How to Cite
Eur J Clin Invest 2013; 43 (3): 225–230
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 12:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- Guy's and St Thomas' Charity. Grant Number: R070722
- Food Standards Agency
- Guy's & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.