Arrhythmias in primary hyperparathyroidism evaluated by exercise test
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2012 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 208–214, February 2013
How to Cite
Eur J Clin Invest 2013; 43 (2): 208–214
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2012 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.