Conflict of interest and disclosures of financial support claims: none
The impact of gender and serum estradiol levels on HDL-mediated reverse cholesterol transport
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2012 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 317–323, April 2013
How to Cite
Eur J Clin Invest 2013; 43 (4): 317–323
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 05:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- Research Council for the Health, Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 132629
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Päivikki ja Sakari Sohlberg Foundation
- Finnish Heart Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!