Conflict of interest and disclosures of financial support claims: none
The impact of gender and serum estradiol levels on HDL-mediated reverse cholesterol transport
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2012 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 317–323, April 2013
How to Cite
Eur J Clin Invest 2013; 43 (4): 317–323
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 05:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- Research Council for the Health, Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 132629
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Päivikki ja Sakari Sohlberg Foundation
- Finnish Heart Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.