Vitamin D hydroxylases CYP2R1, CYP27B1 and CYP24A1 in renal cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2013
© 2013 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 1282–1290, December 2013
How to Cite
Eur J Clin Invest 2013; 43 (12): 1282–1290
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2013 02:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- Goethe University Frankfurt
- Goethe University Hospital Frankfurt
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!