Increased soluble CD36 is linked to advanced steatosis in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2013
© 2013 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 65–73, January 2014
How to Cite
Eur J Clin Invest 2014; 44 (1): 65–73
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2013 10:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: PI10/00067
- Fundación Eugenio Rodríguez Pascual
- Fundación Mutua Madrileña
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.