Associations of suPAR with lifestyle and cardiometabolic risk factors
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 619–626, July 2014
How to Cite
Eur J Clin Invest 2014; 44 (7): 619–626
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2014 11:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- SANPAD (South Africa – Netherlands Research Program on Alternatives in Development)
- PHRI (Population Health Research Institute)
- MRC (Medical Research Council)
- South African NRF (National Research Foundation). Grant Numbers: 2069139, FA2006040700010
- North-West University, Roche Diagnostics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.