We would like to thank Paolo Buonanno, Stefano Galiarducci, Chiara Monfardini, Marcello Morciano, Martin Rossi, and Giulio Zanella for helpful suggestions. We benefited from comments and discussions with participants at seminars at Bologna and the XV DEGIT Conference in Frankfurt. All remaining errors are ours alone.
PERSISTENCE OF POLITICIANS AND FIRMS' INNOVATION
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 2056–2070, October 2013
How to Cite
BELLETTINI, G., BERTI CERONI, C. and PRAROLO, G. (2013), PERSISTENCE OF POLITICIANS AND FIRMS' INNOVATION. Economic Inquiry, 51: 2056–2070. doi: 10.1111/ecin.12015
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!