Helpful comments and suggestions from Hans-Jürgen Engelbrecht, Dorian Owen, participants at the 39th Australian Conference for Economists and, particularly, two referees are gratefully acknowledged. Md. R.I. acknowledges financial support received from the Monash University Postgraduate Publications Award. J.B.A. and J.B.M. gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Australian Research Council (ARC Discovery Grant no. DP120103026). We also thank Nadir Altinok for providing the educational quality database.
QUALITY-ADJUSTED HUMAN CAPITAL AND PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 Western Economic Association International
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 757–777, April 2014
How to Cite
RABIUL ISLAM, MD., ANG, J. B. and MADSEN, J. B. (2014), QUALITY-ADJUSTED HUMAN CAPITAL AND PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH. Economic Inquiry, 52: 757–777. doi: 10.1111/ecin.12052
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!