This is a revised version of Chapter 4 of my Ph.D. dissertation at the University of Warwick. I owe a special debt to my supervisor Margaret Slade. I also thank Marcus Asplund, Gregory Crawford, Amrita Dhillon, Claudio Mezzetti, Eric Rasmusen, Andrea Salvatori, Daniel Sgroi, Will Speller, Mark Stewart, three anonymous referees, and various seminar participants at the University of Warwick, EARIE, RES and IIOC conferences. Financial support from the Economics Department at the University of Warwick is gratefully acknowledged. All remaining errors are mine.
REPUTATION EFFECTS IN THE MARKET OF CERTIFIERS: EVIDENCE FROM THE AUDIT INDUSTRY
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 Western Economic Association International
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 505–517, April 2014
How to Cite
TÓTH, Á. (2014), REPUTATION EFFECTS IN THE MARKET OF CERTIFIERS: EVIDENCE FROM THE AUDIT INDUSTRY. Economic Inquiry, 52: 505–517. doi: 10.1111/ecin.12063
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!