A novel framework for disentangling the scale-dependent influences of abiotic factors on alpine treeline position
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 838–851, September 2014
How to Cite
Case, B. S. and Duncan, R. P. (2014), A novel framework for disentangling the scale-dependent influences of abiotic factors on alpine treeline position. Ecography, 37: 838–851. doi: 10.1111/ecog.00280
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Lincoln Univ.
- the Foundation for Research, Science and Technology. Grant Number: CO9X0502
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!