Modelling surface fine fuel dynamics across climate gradients in eucalypt forests of south-eastern Australia
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 827–837, September 2014
How to Cite
Thomas, P. B., Watson, P. J., Bradstock, R. A., Penman, T. D. and Price, O. F. (2014), Modelling surface fine fuel dynamics across climate gradients in eucalypt forests of south-eastern Australia. Ecography, 37: 827–837. doi: 10.1111/ecog.00445
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2014
- the NSW Environmental Trust. Grant Number: RD 0173
- the NSW Rural Fire Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!