Research and Editor's Choice
Using trait and phylogenetic diversity to evaluate the generality of the stress-dominance hypothesis in eastern North American tree communities
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 814–826, September 2014
How to Cite
Coyle, J. R., Halliday, F. W., Lopez, B. E., Palmquist, K. A., Wilfahrt, P. A. and Hurlbert, A. H. (2014), Using trait and phylogenetic diversity to evaluate the generality of the stress-dominance hypothesis in eastern North American tree communities. Ecography, 37: 814–826. doi: 10.1111/ecog.00473
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2014
- NSF. Grant Number: #DEB-1050680
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!