Using trait and phylogenetic diversity to evaluate the generality of the stress-dominance hypothesis in eastern North American tree communities
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors
How to Cite
Coyle, J. R., Halliday, F. W., Lopez, B. E., Palmquist, K. A., Wilfahrt, P. A. and Hurlbert, A. H. (2014), Using trait and phylogenetic diversity to evaluate the generality of the stress-dominance hypothesis in eastern North American tree communities. Ecography. doi: 10.1111/ecog.00473
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Paper manuscript accepted 12 January 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!