Quo vadis amphibia? Global warming and breeding phenology in frogs, toads and salamanders
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors
How to Cite
While, G. M. and Uller, T. (2014), Quo vadis amphibia? Global warming and breeding phenology in frogs, toads and salamanders. Ecography. doi: 10.1111/ecog.00521
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Paper manuscript accepted 1 April 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!