Spatial variability and abiotic determinants of termite mounds throughout a savanna catchment
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 852–862, September 2014
How to Cite
Davies, A. B., Levick, S. R., Asner, G. P., Robertson, M. P., van Rensburg, B. J. and Parr, C. L. (2014), Spatial variability and abiotic determinants of termite mounds throughout a savanna catchment. Ecography, 37: 852–862. doi: 10.1111/ecog.00532
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- the Andrew Mellon Foundation
- the DST-NRF Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!