Topographic microclimates drive microhabitat associations at the range margin of a butterfly
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Ecography published by Nordic Society Oikos.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 732–740, August 2014
How to Cite
Lawson, C. R., Bennie, J., Hodgson, J. A., Thomas, C. D. and Wilson, R. J. (2014), Topographic microclimates drive microhabitat associations at the range margin of a butterfly. Ecography, 37: 732–740. doi: 10.1111/ecog.00535
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- the UK Natural Environment Research Council (NERC). Grant Number: NE/G006296/1
- Climate Change and Sustainable Futures studentship from the Univ. of Exeter
This article has been cited by:
- 1Population turnover, habitat use and microclimate at the contracting range margin of a butterfly, Journal of Insect Conservation, 2014,, , , , , ,