Can biotic interactions cause allopatry? Niche models, competition, and distributions of South American mouse opossums
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 741–753, August 2014
How to Cite
Gutiérrez, E. E., Boria, R. A. and Anderson, R. P. (2014), Can biotic interactions cause allopatry? Niche models, competition, and distributions of South American mouse opossums. Ecography, 37: 741–753. doi: 10.1111/ecog.00620
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- the American Museum of Natural History (Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Fund)
- the City College of City Univ. of New York (Graduate Student Award)
- the American Society of Mammalogists (Grants in Aid of Research)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0717357, DEB-1119915, DEB-743062, DEB-743039
- the Graduate Center of the City Univ. of New York (Science Fellowship, University Fellowship, Tuition Fellowship, and Sue Rosenberg Zalk Student Travel and Research Fund)
- the Smithsonian Inst. (Buck Postdoctoral Fellowship Program and the Division of Mammals)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!