Functional and phylogenetic diversity and assemblage structure of frugivorous birds along an elevational gradient in the tropical Andes
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Special Issue: IBS special issue
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1047–1055, November 2014
How to Cite
Dehling, D. M., Fritz, S. A., Töpfer, T., Päckert, M., Estler, P., Böhning-Gaese, K. and Schleuning, M. (2014), Functional and phylogenetic diversity and assemblage structure of frugivorous birds along an elevational gradient in the tropical Andes. Ecography, 37: 1047–1055. doi: 10.1111/ecog.00623
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- the research funding programme ‘LOEWE – Landes-Offensive zur Entwicklung Wissenschaftlich-ökonomischer Exzellenz’ of Hesse's Ministry of Higher Education, Research, and the Arts
- the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). Grant Number: 041-2010-AG-DGFFS-DGEFFS, 008-2011-AG-DGFFS-DGEFFS, 01-C/C-2010-SERNANP-JPNM, and 01-2011-SERNANP-PNM-JEF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!