Using functional diversity patterns to explore metacommunity dynamics: a framework for understanding local and regional influences on community structure
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 939–949, October 2014
How to Cite
Spasojevic, M. J., Copeland, S. and Suding, K. N. (2014), Using functional diversity patterns to explore metacommunity dynamics: a framework for understanding local and regional influences on community structure. Ecography, 37: 939–949. doi: 10.1111/ecog.00711
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- the Niwot Ridge Long-Term Ecological Research Program. Grant Number: NSF-0423662, NSF-1027341
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!