Review & synthesis
Climate-related range shifts – a global multidimensional synthesis and new research directions
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 15–28, January 2015
How to Cite
Lenoir, J. and Svenning, J.-C. (2015), Climate-related range shifts – a global multidimensional synthesis and new research directions. Ecography, 38: 15–28. doi: 10.1111/ecog.00967
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- the European Research Council. Grant Number: ERC-2012-StG-310886-HISTFUNC
- Aarhus Univ. and Aarhus Univ. Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!