I thank the editor, Wouter den Haan, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments. George Evans and Shankha Chakraborty provided many helpful comments and suggestions for which I am immensely grateful. I thank Tom Sargent, seminar participants at the Learning Week Conference at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, the University of Oregon, the University of Kentucky, the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Fordham University, the College of William and Mary, the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Bates College.
Learning by Doing, Short-sightedness and Indeterminacy
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 569, pages 738–763, June 2013
How to Cite
Shea, P. (2013), Learning by Doing, Short-sightedness and Indeterminacy. The Economic Journal, 123: 738–763. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12001
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 06:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!