We thank the Wharton Global Initiatives Research Program for funding. Fernando Ferreira thanks the Research Sponsor Program of the Zell/Lurie Real Estate Center at Wharton for financial support. Matthew Berg, David Katzianer, Nikhil Bhargava, Eun Young Choi and Alejandro Jerez provided tireless research assistance. All errors are our own.
Pop Internationalism: Has Half a Century of World Music Trade Displaced Local Culture?
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 569, pages 634–664, June 2013
How to Cite
Ferreira, F. and Waldfogel, J. (2013), Pop Internationalism: Has Half a Century of World Music Trade Displaced Local Culture?. The Economic Journal, 123: 634–664. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12003
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 06:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!