We are grateful to Carlos Sepulveda-Rico and Greg Hutko for excellent research assistance and to Joshua Angrist, Mingli Chen, Donna Ginther, Jonathan Guryan, John Johnson IV, Karen Norberg, Robert Pollak, the editor, Steve Pischke, and two anonymous referees and participants in informal labour lunches at Boston University and MIT and workshops and seminars at George Washington University, Harvard, the NBER and Washington University for helpful comments and suggestions. This research was supported in part by NSF grant SEC-0339149 and NIH grant R03 HD056056-1. The opinions expressed are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York or of the funding agencies.
The Consequences of Teenage Childbearing: Consistent Estimates When Abortion Makes Miscarriage Non-random
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
How to Cite
Ashcraft, A., Fernández-Val, I. and Lang, K. (2013), The Consequences of Teenage Childbearing: Consistent Estimates When Abortion Makes Miscarriage Non-random. The Economic Journal. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12005
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!